Monday, August 14, 2006

High Point (1)

August 13, 2007

I talked with a good friend...
Probably the only person I trust
on this odd part of the world...

People might not understand why I still talk to him...
But he's the only person I can just say whatever...

And not think that I am being judged...
Not think that I am being deceived...

It is hard to find people you can trust yourself with...
As he once said:
"In life, we so often wear masks
to cover our true selves,
but such is not the case
when I am with you."
I am lucky I have him
This side of the planet makes me feel so vulnerable...

But he is here... and he listens...
and he tells me what I need to hear...

I am lucky I found a person I could be my freaky self
And I thank God for the these little treasures

Though they might come in funny ways...
And in ways I do not expect them to be...

But he found me... and I am glad...
He means the world to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home