unclogging the mind
Where are you now....
Will I ever get there...
I often wonder what makes your sun rise
Because I seem to be stuck in some sort of statis...
Yes... statis...not moving forward or backward...
Stuck in the greyness of dusk...
I tried to block out my thoughts...
I tried to stop asking why...
But even when I don't think...
and stare at the vast expanse before me
I know...
I am seeking for you...
Will I ever get there...
I often wonder what makes your sun rise
Because I seem to be stuck in some sort of statis...
Yes... statis...not moving forward or backward...
Stuck in the greyness of dusk...
I tried to block out my thoughts...
I tried to stop asking why...
But even when I don't think...
and stare at the vast expanse before me
I know...
I am seeking for you...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home